How to Vote in Big Brother Nigeria in United Kingdom and United State | BB Naija 2020 Vote in US and UK.
Voting from UK or USA in the Big Brother Nigeria 2020 edition online, with tricks and procedures are written below. You may vote for your favourite Housemate(s) with a simple follow of the Voting link.
If you’re living United State, United Kingdom or other Europe Countries and you have interest in securing your favourite housemate in the Big Brother House, you can access the Big Brother Nigeria voting website through this page and vote for your favourite Housemate with a simple trick in the 2020 edition.
Simple Tricks to Vote from United State and United Kingdom (Foreign Vote).
You can contact any Family Members or Friends from the approved countries as stated in the web. They can register a Mobile Number for you, which will enable you also vote for your favourite housemates.
How to Vote In United State and United Kingdom On Big Brother Naija Online.
To Vote for your Favourite Housemate on Mobile Site/Desktop Site in BBNaija 2020.
- Visit the Mobile or Desktop Site at www.africamagic.tv/bbvote
- If the registration is completed for you
- The person needs to send the Phone Number and Password for you to access the voting site online
- Then, you can vote your favourite Housemate with ease.
NB: Data is charge only, also 100 votes is allowed for each Nomination for Weekly Eviction; the same will be done in subsequent week.
Hope this was simple enough to give you an opportunity to save your favourite housemate in the Big Brother Nigeria 2020 house.
For further questions and inquiries, please drop it using the Comment Box below. We are committed to serve you better as the Big Brother Show unfolds.
Related Searches to this Publication
- How to vote in bb naija from UK
- How to vote in 2020 bbnaija from US
- Can some vote from bbnaija in United State
- Can some vote from bbnaija in United Kingdom
- How can someone vote in bbniaja from United State
- Big Brother Naija In United State and United Kingdom
- How can someone vote in bbniaja 2020 from United Kingdom.