UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2018/2019 and How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME 2018/2019.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) 2018/2019 Post UTME Form/Screening Processes and How to Apply for the form and gain successful admission.
This update would properly inform you on all that is involved in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Be informed that there will be Post-UTME Screening exercise this year. The exam is going to be a Computer Based Test (CBT). All Candidates are hereby advised to be at their designated venues on time.
UNIBEN screening exercise usually commences in the month of September and it would be conducted in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University of Benin.
Also be aware that UNIBEN only admits candidates who chose the school as their First Choice institution and scored a minimum of 200 and applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission.
Now, to also be successful in your application you must have a minimum of five (5) credit in not more than two (2) sittings in any of the SSCE (GCE/SCCE/NECO/NABTEB). The subjects must be related to your chosen course of study.
Easy Way on How To Apply for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise
Firstly, is to ensure you have a valid email before you apply after which you are to follow the steps written below carefully.
- Now visit the website www.uniben.edu.ng
- Then, click on the Student Portal
- Now, click on the WAEUP Portal
- Then click on Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Now select the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application.
- Then click on the Register for Application.
- Proceed to enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately after which the ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- Now on the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Proceed to enter your Username and the password (given above) to log in.
- Now to start the application process proper, click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Ensure you then Scan and upload a recent and clear “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
- Now proceed to pay the application fee by clicking on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, and follow the instructions.
- The application fee cost ₦2,000 (The fee excludes other charges), and the admission screening exercise past questions for ₦1,500 (the past question is optional); payment can be made at any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Now make sure you review your application before clicking on the submitting button. We advice you print-out your acknowledgement slip for reference purpose.
That would be all for that, now you can relax after all the said and done processes.Follow Kingsley Odia on Social Media: