About Kaycee Clark Big Brother 20 Houseguest, Biography and Lifestyle.
Here is a brief take on Kaycee Clark Biography and Lifestyle as one of the 2018 #BB 20 houseguests.
Kaycee Clark looks to be a comp challenger on Big Brother 20 with her professional athlete background while delivering a strong social game this season. She is sure her people skills will pull her through the tough situations. Even if Kaycee can dominate in a competition we might see her hold back as her strategy will guide her to throttle that power and slowplay her strengths on Big Brother.
BB 20 Kaycee Clark Bio Data
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Current City: Tempe, AZ
Occupation: Pro football athlete
Big Brother Kaycee Clark Lifestyle and Interview
Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, positive and athletic.
Favorite Activities: Playing sports, working out and personal development.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I would have to say learning to trust strangers and maybe knowing the fact that you will have people talking behind your back and try to be shady. Other than that, I adapt pretty well wherever I am.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I liked Cody, just because he was different and such a badass. He went against the grain when everyone else in the house wanted to follow Paul because he was a previous cast member. Cody was a competition beast. I mean the only thing I would say is he could have had a better social game.
My life’s motto is: Think outside the box, take risks and never give up.
What would you take into the house and why:
- Pictures of my family (which I already know is not allowed) because they are my motivation.
- My Jordan sandals, because I don’t like to walk around the house barefoot or with just socks on.
- Pre-workout supplement so I can have that extra boost if needed!
Fun facts about yourself:
- My mother is Filipino and met my father in the Philippines while he was traveling in the NAVY.
- Was fiercely loyal to my first job in High School and worked at Smart & Final for 11 years.
- Moved to Scottsdale for a girl, then broke up after a few months living there, but ended up staying there and made a new life for myself!Big Brother is the only TV show I watch and it’s my tradition with my dad.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game: My strategy to win the game is to use my social skills to my advantage. I am a big-time people person. I also want to be as honest as possible in the game. I am a loyal person in real life and I want to stick to that as much as I can. I also don’t want to seem too much of a threat from the very beginning where then I become an immediate target. I’m also looking to align with some people where I feel the vibes are right and legit.
Stay connected for latest news about Kaycee Clark Big Brother 20 house guest.